Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 October 2011

Now what?.....

I have started 'The Voice' project but that is an ongoing piece and not at all finished for a long while so need to get working on another piece.
I have a brief from my chosen elective 'Artists film & video', plus i need to get going on some more work, but... i feel really stagnant and stuck, a block! I feel lost as to where my work is and where it is going, i've lost inspiration, drive and direction i think.
I don't feel i've made anything significantly successful or interesting since being at Chelsea, i feel my work was more interesting when on my foundation/access course. So i am thinking i may take the advice of Gill Addison from last year and consider revisiting old work. I am looking at previous video and photography pieces and will start to question where and what was successful & interesting, what was not successful but of interest and what could be improved, worked on. At least then i will be working rather than feeling stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment