Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 27 February 2012

Exhibition piece....

Have re jiggled my plan's for upcoming exhibition ('Points of connection' at Kingsland studios) and decided to make a film installation using the female experiences I've been gathering. I have come across many amazing women who have shared their experience's with me of what it is to be a woman, some of which I've posted on my other blog
we-voice.blogspot.com
For this particular piece I have been recording face to face conversations with some of these women on my dictaphone. The experiences I've focused on are those that involve domestic and sexual violence as I see it as an issue that still needs to be explored and addressed within the art world. I have recently written an essay about the worrying increase in numbers of reports of these crimes against women which is posted to this blog.
So come along and view my work and have a look at my we-voice blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment