Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 25 November 2010

Change of plan!

Change of plan... Decided to print one of the images and print it large A1. I've chosen a very fashiony (?!) image that has that fashion, vulnerable, glamourous feel as it relates to the social visual media I'm questioning but obviously the tights are slightly masking the face... I'm a bit nervous about showing it as its not my usual work, it feels risky just showing one image and I am worried that maybe it's too 'fashion' and too 'beautiful' but I think it's good that I take a risk and test out a new idea and a new way of working. Showing one still image means the viewer has to work harder unlike showing the video of performance that gives the viewer all. I wait to see how the exhibition goes. Really looking forward to seeing others work too, in tutor group it sounded like a lot of exciting work being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment