Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 25 August 2010

So now I've sussed out how to blog a bit I can begin...
I'm hoping I can work out how to upload images as I want to use my blog as a space to show my work ( I'm an art student) and see how I grow in my practice throughout my degree.
I have just finished and passed with flying colours an access in art & design at The Working Mens College in Camden. It's been a great journey and I've learnt a lot about art & about myself.
I previously worked as a fashion stylist but got so fed up with the industry that I quit & took some time out to plan a fresh start.... I only did the access course as a bit if theraputic fun...well it seems I have talent, I flew through loving every high & low and recieved merits & distinctions. So I applied to several uni's to do a degree in fine art... And blow me down I got accepted into Chelsea School of Art & Design, wow!!!
I'm very excited about starting uni although a bit anxious as I'm not a spring chicken anymore but hey I am definatly young at heart, I'll be fine!!???!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment